top of page

Members Club

Public·631 members

[TODAY-] Indonesia v Iran Live Broadcast 9 January 2024

5 hours ago — [SPORT TV*]]++] Livestream: Indonesia vs Iran Live TV 9 January 2024.

Lys Mousset's goal was ruled out for Sheffield United against Manchester City on SundaySheffield United suffer most from VAR callsNorwich, Brighton, Crystal Palace, Wolves and Sheffield United all had goals chalked off for offside via VAR at the weekend, with the Blades now having had five goals ruled out for offside - the most of any Premier League team. They have had a total of seven VAR decisions go against them, more than any other top-flight team. Monaco have not won in three Ligue 1 away matches. Monaco have never lost to Amiens. Monaco have three straight wins over Amiens. Amiens are winless in their last eight matches. Amiens are winless in their last three home matches. Amiens, placed 19th in the Ligue 1 standings, will be hoping for some reprieve when they play host to 10th placed Monaco in the next round of matches in the French top flight. David Moyes’ chances of being re-appointed at the club have been improved after Carlo Ancelotti took over at Everton. Paper Round’s view: Moyes has shown an aptitude for reinvigorating the West Ham squad after a period of poor performance, but they are a club stuck for an identity. If they go for Moyes then they admit that they are better suited to British pragmatism while turning down the chance to embrace being a premier European side in the capital of England. The decision came after league-wide talks aimed at a collective pay deal broke down without resolution. The Premier League proposed a 30% pay cut, but the Professional Footballers' Association said that would affect tax contributions to the NHS. Arsenal said in a statement earlier this week "our owners, Kroenke, Sports & Entertainment, are fully committed to supporting Arsenal through this challenging time". They bid for a fifth consecutive victory away at fifth placed Preston North End who have lost their last two league games. Albion lost out in the play-offs last season in a penalty shoot-out against Aston Villa. This season they have won 11 of their 18 league games with only one defeat. That was inflicted on them by Leeds United who are second in the table. I can tell you that last season when Jeonbuk won the title with ease and Seoul was also in the fight for the title till late on when they had a poor run in the ending of last season but still got themselves a Champions League spot for this new season, Jeonbuk won here first with 4-2 a game in which the score at half-time was already 2-2 but Jeonbuk overall has better players and a more attacking orientated style of play which secured them all 3 points. Suarez has been curtailed by the injury for almost a year and hoped to be able to nurse it through the end of the season, but aggravated the right knee once more in Thursday's 3-2 Super Cup final defeat to Atletico Madrid. Luis Suarez has been operated on this Sunday by Dr. Ramon Cugat, who used keyhole surgery to resolve an injury to the external meniscus of the right knee by performing a surgery," a statement on the Barcelona website read. Indonesia vs Iran stream and TV listings Indonesia vs Iran - January 9, 2024 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. The hosts may be a formidable opponent, but Benfica will be full of confidence on Saturday. They thrashed Famalicao 4-0 in their last match to extend their winning streak to 11 Primeira Liga matches, and that 2-0 defeat against Porto remains the only time they have dropped points this season. Motherwell should have no problem defeating a very weak Hearts team that's in dire need of a manager. We're going to back the Steelmen to win to nil, as the hosts' goalscoring form should be more than enough to see them over the line, especially as the Jambos have failed to score in any of their last five away days and have lost their previous three. We're also going for a final score of 3-0 to the hosts, given that they’ve scored an average of 2.66 goals in their last trio of games and that Hearts have conceded an average of 3 times. Indonesia Iran live score, video stream and H2H results Indonesia vs Iran live match starts on 6 Mar 2015 at 02:30 UTC. Indonesia v Iran is part of Group II Asia/Oceania. Results of the previous head to head ... They face league leaders Paris St Germain in the League Cup semi-final on Wednesday. Reims ended their card with the pun "Vivre le libre arbitre!", which can be translated as "Long live free choice" or "long live the free referee". In French culture, New Year's greetings cards are sent up to the end of January. That is more important than any game of football he could play. Solskjaer has watched with pride at the way 22-year-old England forward Rashford has kept pushing the agenda, unafraid to recount his own experiences of using breakfast clubs and free school meals at times when his mother was unable to earn enough money to feed her children adequately. It has been fantastic to follow Marcus throughout the lockdown period," he said. TUESDAY’S BIG STORIES Jose helps himself by saying Spurs don’t want Zlatan Here’s the thing about Jose Mourinho at Tottenham: he might win some games, but will the people actually like him? Sure, they might like those wins, but will he alienate the fans before they get a chance to actually warm to him. Tottenham have notched up a three-match winning run in the Premier League, albeit unconvincingly, featuring a scratchy win over Norwich City followed by fortuitous victories against Manchester City and Aston Villa. They have been helped too by the faltering form of Chelsea, whose 2-0 defeat by Manchester United on Monday means they have gained only six points from the last 18 on offer and whose home results are of particular concern. AFC Asian Cup 2024: Live stream, schedule, standings 4 days ago — Dates and how to watch. Dates: Jan. 12-Feb. 10 Iran vs. Palestine, 12:30 p.m.. Monday, Jan. 15. South Korea vs. Bahrain, 6:30 a.m.. Indonesia ... Bin the winter break, reduce the number of league games, get rid of Scottish Cup replays and do away with the Betfred Cup entirely if you have to and you might get the season over by the time the Euros begins next summer, which is a must. Rangers call for prize money & not 'railroad' changesPartick Thistle 'will not accept' relegationSure, do all of that. But at what cost? As much as we want fairness, the point here is finance. Tottenham are back in more familiar surroundings this weekend, and Mourinho will be itching to bounce back with a win against a Burnley side who will be happy to play the role of visitors on Saturday. Milwaukee Bucks are top of the Eastern Conference. Milwaukee Bucks have only lost one of their last 22 games. Philadelphia 76ers have lost two of their last three home games. Milwaukee Bucks have a 27-4 season record and are top of the Central Division in the Eastern Conference. Christmas Day sees them away at the Philadelphia 76ers who are third in the Eastern Conference Atlantic Division. Indonesia vs Iran Live TV 9 Ja | Lake Delton Ice Group 5 hours ago — [SPORT TV*]]++] Livestream: Indonesia vs Iran Live TV 9 January 2024. FIFA+ | Free Streaming Original Movies & Sport Stream replays of games and original movies, catch all the content from the biggest tournaments on all devices. Never miss a game or goal again with FIFA+. SIARAN LANGSUNG - TOP - YouTube - YouTube SIARAN LANGSUNG - TOP - YouTube - YouTubeYouTube · Sport News14.6K+ views · 20 hours ago YouTube · Sport News YouTube · Sport News · Translate this page 11:37 RETRO CORNER Twelve years ago today, Arsenal went to Anfield to play a League Cup quarter-final. They conceded three, which might have been a problem, had they not scored six of their own. You’ll remember Julio Baptista scoring four, of course, but the Warm-Up had entirely forgotten the shift that Jérémie Aliadière put in. Let's not think how we are going to do it, let's rest and recover and then we can think about how we are going to play. For the moment it [the schedule] is absurd. There is no explanation, so all the decisions we make will be based on us. How are we to play football?"It is not only Wolves - it is all the teams. Southampton manager Ralph Hasenhuttl also voiced his concerns about the top flight's hectic festive schedule following Saints' 1-1 draw at home to Crystal Palace on Saturday. MADRID, Dec 7 (Reuters) - Real Madrid's Raphael Varane and Karim Benzema scored in each half to earn a comfortable 2-0 win over Espanyol that sent their team provisionally top of La Liga on Saturday. Madrid were not at their best but moved three points clear of rivals Barcelona, who host Real Mallorca in the late game. Playing at home has brought Odense plenty of joy this term. Jakob Michelsen's men have won five, drawn one and lost two of their eight matches at Nature Energy Park, scoring a pleasing 16 goals and conceding only eight in the process. Unfortunately, they're up against the best travelling team in the division. Today at Europe will be played few club friendly games as part of the preparation of the teams for restarting of the season after corona virus break. At this match rivals will be two teams from Israel - Bnei Yehuda and Beitar Jerusalem. Radnicki practically quit this season, and with the defeat from Cukaricki in the Cup, they have no chance to reach out to the Europe in the next season. Team is not strong as it was in the recent two years, and they may have a lot of changes in the lineup. The deputy chairman Douglas Park will chair the board during the interim period and a new permanent chairman will be elected by the board at the next board meeting and will be announced immediately thereafter. I considered the possibility of extending my time as chairman until the coronavirus crisis is over but that is not practically possible. After I returned to South Africa last week from the board meeting, I was mandated by the South African authorities to go into self-isolation for 14 days - which I am presently undergoing. He's been a fantastic player for Man United and he played here for so long, he's the club's top scorer, he's won so many trophies," Solskjaer told reporters. Everyone appreciates what he did for us. He gave absolutely everything for this club. But any goal he scores against us will be chalked off his goals tally. With a nine-point gap between them and the drop, they won't sweat relegation just yet, but any hopes of obtaining a play-off spot look foolish. A promising start to the season gave way to a mediocre slump in October that they have yet to recover from. They have only won four of their last 19 league matches, a run that is unsustainable if they want to preserve their status as a Championship club. City, who have not progressed beyond the semis-finals of Europe's elite club competition, have been banned by UEFA for the next two seasons following an investigation into alleged breaches of Financial Fair Play rules. They face a daunting task against the 13-times champions, who they take on in the first leg in Madrid on Wednesday. Instantly, when he picked up the ball and got his first assist for me, when he went on his dribble, you could see his ability. That's when I thought 'OK, he sees things, this is a good player'. Now Bale was up and running, he started to relax. He was joking, laughing - he's always been one to have a laugh," Earnshaw adds. At times you could see Gareth's cheekiness. Then you could tell he was comfortable at that level. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Wolverhampton Wanderers 0, Brighton and Hove Albion 0. Posted at 90'+3' Alireza Jahanbakhsh (Brighton and Hove Albion) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Matt Doherty (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Posted at 90'+1' Attempt missed. Leander Dendoncker (Wolverhampton Wanderers) right footed shot from the centre of the box is too high. Dinamo Brest is just 3rd from bottom after 6 rounds being played in this new season in Belarus this with only 7 points won coming after winning the title last term in Belarus, while they have reached the final of the cup competition this week but very troublesome way to do so winning the first leg with Soligorsk 2-0 at home and having the lead 2-0 at half-time of the return leg on the road, they ended up losing that game with 4-2 in the end and barely qualified to the final, but really defensive is awful for them at this moment and I see the hosts scoring, but their attack remains one of the best in the league. When I made the decision to come to Leicester City, it was because I was excited about the direction the Club was taking and how I could apply my experience to the journey. I came here with a purpose to add something to that and to help the Club build for the future," he said. The support I have had from the Chairman, Khun Top; from the Chief Executive, Susan Whelan; from the Director of Football, Jon Rudkin; and from everyone at the Club has been amazing. Noah is one position under this rival, but they are playing much better in the previous period, and have power to go for the good result here. If manage to make three points, Noah would go over the direct rival on the table, and make their playoff chance much bigger. I think we've got to look at the bigger picture. Wilder, along with the Sheffield United players and chief executive, took pay and bonus deferrals to support the club's finances during the pandemic. I think everybody that is in the know understands the implications if this season was scrapped, from a financial point of view and a social and moral point of view as well," Wilder said. Sheffield United are seventh in the Premier League, two points behind fifth-placed Manchester United. Monchengladbach have scored at least two goals in six of their last seven Bundesliga games. Meanwhile, Union have not conceded any more than two goals in their last 11 competitive games. Union have not been easy to break down this season. Augsburg are set to host Mainz this Saturday in German Bundesliga action. Both of these teams have been enjoying a spell of impressive form in recent weeks. We expect this game to be a closely contested affair. Zlatan Ibrahimovic has become a part-owner of Swedish top-flight side Hammarby by investing in sports and live entertainment company AEG. The 38-year-old, who left LA Galaxy at the end of the MLS season, has taken a 50% stake in the club. AEG owns LA Galaxy and has had a controlling stake in Hammarby. Hammarby is a great club, with passionate supporters and a respected history in Stockholm and throughout Sweden," said Ibrahimovic. FULL STORY 13:00 - Australia's tour of Bangladesh postponed due to coronavirus Australia's proposed test tour of Bangladesh in June has been officially postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic and both boards will now work together to find new dates to reschedule the series in the future. Australia test captain Tim Paine recently said that it would not take "Einstein" to conclude that Australia's test series against Bangladesh would not take place. Arsenal have been scoring goals easily at home this season with at least 2 goals in 9 of the 10 matches so far. And in 4 of the last 5 games they even scored 3 goals. But in the last 5 games they have also conceded a total of 10 goals. It got worse for Roma as Filip Djuricic latched onto Domenico Berardi's pass to place the ball past Lopez for the third after only 26 minutes. Edin Dzeko headed one back for Roma in the 55th minute but they suffered another blow with Lorenzo Pelligrini's dismissal for a second bookable offence in the 69th minute. Spaniard Sarabia increased PSG's lead in the 56th minute as the home side's challenge fell apart, and Dijon defender Senou Coulibaly scored another own goal in the 86th minute before a stoppage-time Sarabia effort completed the rout. Olympique Lyonnais host Olympique de Marseille in their quarter-final later on Wednesday. There was the famous saying 'nobody wants to grow up to be a Gary Neville'. But we want to change that and bring a different way of thinking of a full-back. Zero: Roland Duchatelet After six years of tragicomedy, Duchatelet’s reign as Charlton owner is over. Enjoy the thread posted below for some of the ‘highlights’ - including a ‘Fans’ Sofa’ stationed pitchside, which was torn to pieces by supporters after the final game of the season. Those flashmobs with people singing and playing music from their balconies have impressed me; nothing happened here in my village though, it's too small and my house has fields and crops only around it," said Favalli. I saw them on TV and I could only smile: This is so typically Italian. At the same time, it was very emotional to hear people singing our national anthem. We are all in this together and we need to be close even though we cannot do it physically. This is one very interesting duel who will be played today in Burundi elite league and I will bet on goals - odds are in this moment 2,10 and that is pretty real to expect. So, Kayanza United is interesting team who is in last few weeks played mostly matches with two or three goals and in that period, team is played 1-1, 2-1, 1-1, 2-0 and 3-0. Guests, or Les Lierres are coming in this match after 1-3 in last round, so it will be very interesting to watch this duel. I will bet on goals, that is pretty real. Ferretti U20 and Esteli U20 will face each other in the upcoming match in the Liga Primera U20. Ferretti U20 this season have the following results: 6W, 3D and 4L. Meanwhile Esteli U20 have 7W, 1D and 5L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Sporting Lisbon played to a draw in their last match and with the pressure to stay in the Europa League slots, they will hope to go for the kill here. They have a good run at home and face a side that has been very shaky and unconvincing away from home. Pacos have also not had a very good defensive record in their recent matches and with their run against Sporting, we don’t expect surprises from the away side. Sporting have scored twice in each of their last three home league matches and we are backing the same for this match. We are going for a 2-0 win for the hosts here. Today at Estadio Hernando Siles in La Paz we have match in Bolivia Division Profesional Clausura. Bolivar versus Always Ready and I think host team will be able to win this match by 2 or more goals differences. Bolivar is one of the best teams in league and they have good players. Bolivar is ranked at 1st place on table with 36 points and have 11 wins 3 draw and 3 lost. Guest is ranked at 6 place on table with 26 points and they play solid. I think Bolivar will be able to win this match 3-1 or 3-0.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page