top of page

Members Club

Public·631 members

FUS Rabat VS AS FAR live 8 January 2024 Soccer

FUS Rabat played MAS Fes at the Botola Pro of Morocco on September 3. The match kicked off 18:15 UTC and ended in a draw 0 - 0. FUS Rabat and MAS Fes meet again ...

Everton plays two sides fighting for survival and one seeking a place in Europe in their last three matches and to be able to finish strongly, they can’t have another show like they did against Wolves. In the last three matches, Everton have two losses and a draw; they have two wins in the six matches after lockdown and have not been scoring a lot. Sofiane Boufal replaces Nathan Redmond. SubstitutionPosted at 88' Substitution, Southampton. Nathan Tella replaces Danny Ings. Posted at 88' Corner, Southampton. Conceded by Timm Klose. Posted at 87' Attempt missed. Ryan Bertrand (Southampton) left footed shot from outside the box misses to the right. The Asian Football Confederation has moved next month's women's Olympic football qualifiers from the central Chinese city of Wuhan after the spread of a new coronavirus. The matches between Australia, Chinese Taipei and the hosts have now been relocated to Nanjing in north China. There have been 440 confirmed cases and nine people have died from the virus. Chinese authorities have advised people to stop travel into and out of Wuhan, the city at the heart of the outbreak. These teams have had two single goal matches in their past 3 against each other and the other match only had 2 goals. Only one team has scored in all of their last 3 matches between each other and both teams defend well when they play against each other. This will not be a very attacking match and the changes seen to score goals in the match will be very limited for both teams. There is nothing here to say anything will change from their previous matches against each other and this could be another low scoring match for the two teams. Fulham should prey on QPR's problems, as the hosts have scored 1.8 goals per home game this term. The Cottagers are coming off an impressive win at Birmingham and we expect them to improve their great record at home to the Rs. We’re backing a Fulham victory as our main tip here. Borussia travel to Austria for a tricky tie against last placed WAC and I feel the visitors are not fully into it. The hosts shocked their guests in the earlier fixture beating them by four goals at Dortmund. The guests steadied then, tying two tough matches then beating Roma to get into contention. A Roma win at Basaksehir can still knock them out and I see a half hearted attempt at getting back. I expect more than three goals in this match and a goal or two in the first half. Borussia has never been good on the road and I expect both teams to score. UEFA recently revealed that the competition will change its format from the 2021/22 season onwards, with the last 16 stage to become four groups of four teams, instead of the current knockout format. The change will also see the top-six ranked associations awarded an extra qualification place, meaning they can enter three teams rather than two into the competition. FC Porto have an easy outing here; they are playing at home and against a newly promoted team that has not posted the best results so far in the league. On 10 straight home wins in the league, Porto will be firm favorites here, facing a side with four losses and a draw in the last five away matches in the league. We will go with a bet on Porto to lead in both halves here. Wolfsberger and Sturm Graz will face each other in the upcoming match in the Austrian Bundesliga. Wolfsberger this season have the following results: 12W, 8D and 8L. Meanwhile Sturm Graz have 10W, 5D and 13L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. In Saturday will be played few games at the program of the new round at Premier league of Belarus. Rivals at this match will be the teams of Slavia Mozyr and Minsk. Both teams are neighbors at the lower part of the ranking - 10th and 11th position. It was his ninth attempt at goal for Watford in the Premier League this season. Forwards - Christian Pulisic (Chelsea), Mohamed Salah (Liverpool), Mason Greenwood (Man Utd) Pulisic: What a finish. The way he stood up Palace defender Joel Ward before firing an unstoppable left-foot strike past Vicente Guaita was quite brilliant. The USA international has been in sparkling form recently and was very unlucky not to make my team of the week after Chelsea's win over Watford. Well in the second part of last season not only did Slutsk won the game at home with Vitebsk by 2 goals difference but they actually won it by 3 goals difference in the end recording a 3-0 win. This while I was impressed with their performances while beating Slavia Mozyr with 3-1 at home on opening round, and Slavia beat BATE twice and Brest away from home as well in this start of the season so really not that easy side to be beating even by 2 goals difference in the end. I am going with another Southampton win here, though. They have the worst home record in the top flight at the moment, but Hasenhuttl has developed a knack of picking the right team to get the job done. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Avelino's prediction: 0-1 Watford v Aston VillaWatford are off the bottom of the table and their improvement continues. They had to work very hard for their point against Sheffield United last time out - but they got it. We had to wait 13 weeks, it was 13 long weeks with uncertainty but a lot of our fans had to wait 30 years so it was a short time compared to what they've had," Liverpool defender Andrew Robertson said. I hope they enjoy their night, we will enjoy ours. The highlight has been the camaraderie in the team'Liverpool this season v season average from previous 292019-20Average (1990-91 to 2018-19)28Wins19. FUS Rabat Vs AS Far Rabat: live scores, lineups & H2H FUS Rabat v AS Far Rabat (08/01) on Botola Pro. Get match preview including live scores, lineups, stats, H2H and much more. Fans turn to Belarus to fill void as virus puts sport on hold Italian minister to propose extending sports ban to whole of April - La Repubblica Brady had been heavily criticised after claiming in a previous column that the season should be null and void. However, she has changed tack, stating that she expects training at clubs across the land to resume on April 13, adding that games could run into July if necessary. Midfielder Dan Gosling gave the hosts the lead from close range after Jack Stacey's cut back before Arsenal's captain came to the rescue. Aubameyang struck with a first-time shot after Reiss Nelson's attempt from the edge of the penalty area deflected into the Gabon forward's path. The Gunners have won just one of their last 11 league games, and despite watching his side come back to earn a point Arteta has his work cut out. The round of 16 is on in the Coppa Italia and among the matches coming up, Fiorentina will be hosting Atalanta. Going to the game, Fiorentina beat Citadella 2-0 and will be hoping for the same show as they seek the first win over Atalanta in five meetings. Fiorentina have one win in their last five matches and have six losses, four clean sheets and five wins in their last 15 matches. In his debut campaign at City, the gap was 15 points to Chelsea. On the first occasion it was the prelude to him quitting the Nou Camp because of the strain of it all. On the second, he spent £200m in a single summer to revolutionise a City team that went on to become the first to reach 100 points in a top-flight English season. And we already know Guardiola is going nowhere this summer. For, although there are a lot of uncertainties around City at the moment, he has already pledged to stay for the final year of his contract. As there is no other news, we might as well share one of our pieces. Ben Snowball has been looking at the potential brightsides of football’s shutdown, and one of them might be Gareth Southgate and the England side. Why? Well, he explains why here. HAT TIP " Diego Simeone can smell the alcohol on Ariel Ortega’s breath. But we've lost just three league games all season. The players and staff have been magnificent. They're the best I've managed," added the 50-year-old former Manchester United striker, who was also in charge at Rotherham United, Barnsley, Huddersfield Town and Scunthorpe United before returning to Coventry for his second spell as boss in March 2017. Promotion all the sweeter' - CEO Dave Boddy Mark Robins has been in charge for 201 games in his two spells with Coventry"The achievement is all the sweeter, considering the adversity we've been dealt with over the last few years," added chief executive Dave Boddy. Assisted by Son Heung-Min with a cross following a corner. Posted at 81' Corner, Tottenham Hotspur. Conceded by Emiliano Martínez. Posted at 81' Attempt saved. Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur) left footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Lucas Moura. Posted at 80' Foul by Shkodran Mustafi (Arsenal). Posted at 80' Giovani Lo Celso (Tottenham Hotspur) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Her numbers are absolutely staggering. It's frightening that she is so young and is finding that consistency in goals. It's just exciting to have her in the WSL. England had an incredible season as well and it's been great to see her really develop and blossom with Chelsea. She's clearly been the second standout player just behind Miedema. Media playback is not supported on this device WSL highlights: Arsenal 11-1 Bristol City 7. In the upcoming match of the first German Bundesliga Hoffenheim receives the guest from Mainz. The Hoffenheim go here in my opinion as a favorite in this game. Currently they occupy the eighth place with six victories, two draws and three defeats. The Mainz meanwhile occupy the 16th place in the table with three wins and eight defeats. In Mainz, after the home defeat against Union Berlin, they pushed the button and dismissed the coach. It should now go new fresh wind through the not so badly occupied Elf. Maybe there is something to get here. But I think the home side will dominate FUS Rabat 0-2 FAR Rabat :: Botola Pro 2022/2023 ... 84. Match Report · Live Commentary. Possession, Shots (on target), Corners. 50% 50%, (1) 5 8 (6), 5 4. The referee whistles for the end of the match. 90'. The use of VAR continued to be a major talking point, however, having a say in Liverpool's 2-1 win at Crystal Palace and second-placed Leicester City's 2-0 triumph at Brighton & Hove Albion. Manchester City fought back to beat Chelsea 2-1. Liverpool have 37 points from 13 games, with their unbeaten Premier League run now stretching to 30 games going back to last season, with Leicester on 29, City with 28 and Chelsea 26. FUS Rabat vs FAR Rabat H2H 8 jan 2024 Head to FUS Rabat won 10 direct matches. FAR Rabat won 11 matches. 9 matches ended in a draw. On average in direct matches both teams scored a 1.97 goals per Match. FUS ... Defenders - Virgil van Dijk (Liverpool), Craig Dawson (Watford), John Egan (Sheff Utd) Van Dijk: He looked back to his imperious best against Brighton. Since the restart Liverpool have looked a little shaky at the back. There were two moments where Van Dijk showed his class and both were against Aaron Connolly. The Republic of Ireland striker came on and understandably tried to impose himself on the game. Good morning. Neman vs Rich. As for me, the cef for more than 2 goals in this match is just huge. Rukh Brest, who played in the first league of Belarus last season, lost only 3 goals in 7 matches... This is something incredible gentlemen. BATE, the most titled club of the major league, has already missed 6. And in terms of composition, they are several times stronger than a modest RUH... I think today will be an effective match. Well, or at least 2 goals we will see today. Guests must skip today, the balance must be restored !!! Good luck ! It won’t be a perfect system and there would need to be clear guidelines over what constitutes time-wasting and how many fouls are classified as ‘persistent’. Plus there would need to be at least two exceptions: 1. Goalkeepers. Although entertaining, lumping an outfield player in goal for 10 minutes is not fair 2. It's been a disastrous campaign for Besiktas, with the Turkish side losing all four of their matches and conceding 10 goals along the way. They've been able to score an average of a goal a game but conceding at the rate they have been has led to the side being eliminated from the competition with two games to spare. In Turkey, Kasimpasa and Fenerbahce are expected to meet each other in a Super Liga match. The teams have been playing in the past few months. In the last 5 matches Kasimpasa won 4 of the matches and drew in 1 match. Fenerbahce has not been doing well in their last matches as they lost 3 of their last 5 matches , won 1 match and drew in 1 match. Radnicki have thin chance to get to the Europe this season, since they are two places from the spot, and eight points less from TSC now. However, this squad should be able to beat Napredak, which has no motivation to play here, since none of the Super league teams will be relegated this season. Hassenhuttl will also get the chance to strengthen in January but he looks to have harnessed a superb spirit, a feat that looked unlikely after a 9-0 home defeat by Leicester just 10 games ago. What's next?Southampton now have back-to-back home games against Crystal Palace on Saturday and Tottenham on New Year's Day. Chelsea face a trip to Arsenal on 29 December and then go to Brighton on 1 January. Both teams scored in 80% of Dordrecht’s home games and 50% of Excelsior’s away games so far this season, with the hosts only failing to score in 10% of their home games and exactly 3 goals being scored in 30% of Excelsiors away matches. Five of Dordrecht’s defeats have been by a 1-goal margin so far this season while four of Excelsior’s wins have been via the odd goal, adding further reason to back a narrow 2-1 win for the visitors on Friday. Visitors in this match have more points on the table but I think after this game tonight they Will have the same amount of points and that is because I expect from skin to win the game!Sachin won couple matches in a row recently at home and it is very obvious how their shape is rising and also how their confidence is rising,the beat Hapoel on the road in only head to head game with 2-3, tonight I do no expect that many of goals but I m very convinced sakhin Will win the game so I recommend this bet to anyone Wolfsburg have scored in seven of their last 10 matches but they have the second least number of goals in Bundesliga. They have the best defence in the league but they have conceded two or more in five of their last seven matches. On the flipside, Werder Bremen have scored two or more in six of their last seven away matches, and also scored in nine of the last 10. However, they have conceded two or more in the last four away matches. What comes out here is that this could be a high scoring game and the fact that 11 of their last 15 meetings have hit over 2.5 goals adds to it. The best bet here is thus over 2.5 goals. Conceded by Romain Saïss. Posted at 54' Attempt blocked. Sean Longstaff (Newcastle United) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Jetro Willems. Posted at 53' Foul by Adama Traoré (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Posted at 53' Matthew Longstaff (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. A few weeks ago people will have looked at this fixture and thought it could even prove to be a key indication as to the destination of the League Two title, but since that point the form of this weekend’s visitors, Newport County, has nosedived. The visitors come into this match having failed to win any of their last seven matches and have seen their position in the league plummet. I want to win things with England and have an influence with the team, and I think it's a great way to do it. Now, to be be playing at Wembley with England, for millions of people to be watching the Women's World Cup, it's exciting and the quality of football is only going to improve. It's part of the reason I don't want my career to end. I want to carry on now with the buzz around women's football. It is significant that after the 3-2 defeat by Norwich on 14 September, Guardiola's two most experienced central defenders, Nicolas Otamendi and John Stones, did not start another Premier League game together until July. Both stayed on the bench throughout the rematch with Norwich, when 19-year-old Eric Garcia started, before being replaced by Fernandinho at half-time. It is a prerequisite for Guardiola that his defenders are able to take passes in tight situations and trigger attacks. Ferguson and his players took the acclaim at the final whistle as the clouds over Goodison Park lifted. Reaction from Goodison Park plus the rest of Saturday's Premier League matches Ferguson scored 60 goals in 239 Premier League appearances for EvertonFerguson the talismanFerguson has long enjoyed cult status with a large section of Everton's support - and he has added another chapter, albeit a small one, with this memorable victory. His two matches at the helm have resulted in a draw away to 19th placed Norwich and a midweek defeat at home to Brighton, extending The Gunners winless streak to seven Premier League matches and leaving them just five points clear of the relegation zone in 10th place. FUS Rabat vs FAR Rabat H2H - Livescore Last matches: FAR Rabat · Basketball · Morocco · Morocco. Division 1 · FUS Rabat - FAR Rabat H2H. Refresh. « Back ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page